Pages

Friday 15 August 2014

Peace

This is my first linky and I have chosen The Reading Residence Word of the Week. I think that having a word to focus on is a great idea when facing overwhelming emotions. 
My word this week is Peace. I need peace in my life, peace inside my head, peace around me and my children. The peace that is most needed is within. 


This photo represents peace to me. 
It is very close to where I live.
Amongst all the conflict around me, I choose peace.


The Reading Residence

8 comments:

  1. Peace can come in many forms, I have found. And we all need it. The picture is beautiful. Moody but peaceful and beautiful! #Wotw

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you - haha the picture is like me then! (except for I'm not beautiful!) x

      Delete
  2. A wonderful choice for your first word. I do hope you find some peace this week, and beyond. Thanks so much for choosing to link up with #WotW x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. There are pockets of peace amongst the mayhem x

      Delete
  3. What a beautiful place to life near x

    http://www.youbabymemummy.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. We all need a bit of peace sometimes, I find that even five minutes of quiet and calm can restore me on a fraught day. And, a view like that would certainly calm me. I hope that you find the peace that you need x #WotW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, peace is so important, especially inner peace. Thank you, I am sure I will x

      Delete