Pages

Friday 29 August 2014

A Painful Week

My #wotw this week is PAIN



I am in it, emotionally and physically.

My back has taken a turn for the worse, I have been to the doctors, who said it is muscular, and has put me on strong pain killers.

My emotional pain continues. It hurts as much as the physical pain.

I feel I am drowning in, and surrounded by pain.

My joints ache too, the stress and worry of everything are having a real affect on me physically.

My children are my little shots of pain relief.

They numb my pain briefly, with their smiles, cuddles, hugs and love.

As always, I thank the universe for them, for saving me.


The Reading Residence

1 comment:

  1. I feel your pain, mine is so painful too, having physio and it's helping, hope yours eases soon.

    ReplyDelete