Pages

Sunday 17 August 2014

I feel like I am going mad

I feel like I am going mad.
I have my ex-partner ADAMANT that Diva (my eldest) hit him 7 times.
I have Diva, and my other two - Pea aged 14 and Boi aged 12 (both his) who are ADAMANT that she DID not.
He wants Diva to go into church to swear on the bible, on mine, and her siblings lives that she did not do it.
That sounds like a weird ritualistic sacrifice which I AM NOT prepared for her to do. Although she said she would.
I AM GOING MAD with this inside my head.
I believe my children. They are not liars. They are all old enough to see and say what happened.
WHY IS HE MAKING ALL THIS UP?
Pea and Boi do not want to see him. He just blames me for poisoning them. I have just spoke with him, for the first time about this mess. He will NOT take any blame. He blames Diva, and speaks so vilely about her. MY DAUGHTER.
I have no where else to vent this. No where else to talk about this. Why did she hit him even once?? 
I have been face to face with him hundreds of times, and wanted to knock his head off. I suppose fear stopped me. Fear because I knew he would hit me back. Hard.

But Diva stood up for herself. She took his verbal abuse, name calling, ranting on at her, calling me names and her father. She took him in her face shouting at her. And I guess with the wonderful naivety of youth, she hit him. Once. Not 7 times. Only Once. All three of my children have said this from the minute I entered the apartment after it happened. They would NOT lie.
Even now, weeks later, if I talk about it with Diva, she cries. She is not proud of what she did. But she did it. 
 I am angry with her.
I am angry with him.
I am angry with myself.
I am doubting everything.
He is getting inside my head.
And it won't stop.

I have no idea what to do.

I have spent the last hour searching for an appropriate photo or picture, ad can't find one. So, for now, no image.



2 comments:

  1. I just want to send you big hugs and just to let you know if you want a chat I am here. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aawwww thank you so much x x

    ReplyDelete